Voting

Thursday, April 14, 2011

my worst winter fear...RSV

My sweet little babies all got RSV this winter.  I know what you are thinking...how is that even possible when we do not leave the house?!  I said the exact same thing.  Luke actually did much better with it than Emee did but I think that is because she had a different terrible virus days before and her little body just did not have time to heal.  So, she got to spend a few nights in the hospital getting the rest, fluids, oxygen and treatments she needed to get rid of it.  I have to be honest that I have been literally terrified of RSV ever since I had Colee and I am glad I have lived through and that everyone was eventually ok.

These pics are when she looked about 100 x's better!  She looked horrible the first day and should actually been in the hospital the day before but there were no beds!  RSV was terrible this year.


These first few are actually when she got tubes put in November...she was hilarious!


 Of everything going on she hated the tag on her foot the worst
 I couldn't believe she went right to him!


 showing us her sore arm...they had to poke her more than six times just to get a vein, it was AWFUL!



No comments: