Voting

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random Pictures



 Baby smiley
 Colee's super cute hair cut
 opening presents on her actual birthday

 Best helper ever!

 This is how they like to watch their morning cartoons
 looking so big, St. George trip 2011


 She loves to be the baby every now and then
 Luke seriously can not get five minutes alone, if he is on my bed she has to be there too.
 finally getting her first mani/pedi...I have been trying for years to get her to do it
Licking the batter from daddy's favorite cookies

4 comments:

Steve said...

I really like the picture above with all 3 of them together, it shows his receding hairline which Mike was so gracious to give him :)
I feel so sorry for your babies getting RSV, especially Emee. I am glad that wasn't around when my girls were little.

Sara White said...

Heather, you have such a beautiful family! I think that the girls look like you and Luke looks like Mike. I am so glad that the whole family is better now. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been with Emee in the hospital, getting IV's etc. Give the little darlins a big kiss from "Auntie Cheryl". thanks for the info on Etsy. Cheryl

Unknown said...

Heather! Luke is so DARLING! Fat, Fat and more Fat is how I would describe him. I can understand how you just want to eat him! Was it not me who said that you would love this baby boy more than you could even imagine? Hate to say it.... BUT told you so!!!!
Love you guys and miss everyone soooo much!

Unknown said...

Ummmm... that last comment was from me... Aunt Lea. (just making sure that I got credit) ;)