Voting

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Christmas 2010

 Colee at her pre-school play...she was HILARIOUS!
 Um...this is the only pic I have of my sons blessing!  Not even one with his own dad but he is with cute Papa.
 Christmas craft time with aunt Sher.  These trees were a darling idea and the girls loved them!

 Grandma Hansen birthday and Christmas party...isn't she a knock out!
 My Grandma is just BEAUTIFUL!  Oh how I love her.
 Emee did not like Santa, she even left her gift with him just to get away.
 Colee loved telling Santa that all she wanted was a play-doh moon barn, which was actually a moon sand moon barn (I hate moon sand/doh just for the record)

 Luke can not be on the ground for long without Emers getting all up in his grill!  She does love her baby brother.






 



Mike's mom made this for him and he was so surprised...he loved it!

No comments: