Voting

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mad update needed!

I honestly can't believe I have been so terrible with pictures and updateing since this is my only form of a memory book for my kids!!  I even got a new little camera for Christmas thinking I would be so much better about taking pics of the kids and updating, that has not been the case but I am going to make it a priority in my life so I do not look back and wish I had taken more pictures of my beauties!

So as of today our sweet little man is almost five months old!  He is just the light of our lives.  I honestly was not prepared for how much I would just eat him up.  I mean, I loved my girls when they were this age and all but he is just this little love bug that can't be held and loved on enough where as the girls needed their own space.  I have really spoiled him and we are at this moment working on getting him to fall asleep without mom's arms.






 four months old

St. George April 2011

No comments: