Voting

Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer '09 picture re-cap
















We have had a lot of fun this summer and it all started with the picture above, the last day of school party at the neighbors that Colee decided to strip down at and get wet with all the big kids. She was only suppose to go and have ice cream with Nana but my little princess had ideas of her own. When I pulled up to get her I seriously died laughing. It was so hilarious and so cute. We don't have a pic but mom and I took her to the car, stripped off that wet saggy diaper and were about to get her dressed when she took off running back to the sprinkler...butt naked! Mom and I were laughing so hard we could not even get to her. Finally we went and got her and had the best story to share with daddy.
Colee has grown so much in the last few months!! She has had many firsts this summer and is doing so well.
Some of her firsts have been:
-first carnival
-first pony ride at the big red barn of course
-first plane ride
-first foreign holiday
-first time at the beach
-first time going potty on the big potty (which may I just say how easy she was to potty train!!)
-first bike that she absolutely LOVES
-first big girl bed that she loves to sleep in all alone now

Those are just a few that I want to remember. She is so big and I love it because she is so much fun and she makes for the best side kick but at the same time I am so sad....she is my baby and she is getting so old!!

We had a great summer and now as we look forward to fall, my FAVORITE season, I hope that we can continue to have so many good times together. We will have our new addition in the next few weeks and hopefully I do well afterward so I can be there with Colee for all the fun times like pumpkin carving, halloween, decorating sugar cookies, playing outside in the leaves....here's to hoping there won't be any baby blues this time!!

3 comments:

Isaac and Lea said...

Good luck with the baby blues crap!!! oh, and by the way... next chance I get your pic in your swimsuit is going on my blog! It is only fair...

Darlene Kallin said...

Darling pictures! It was so great being with you all Saturday! Colee is growing so fast! Not a baby anymore.

Dave and Steff said...

Such cute pictures!!!!