Voting

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Emee Roxana






Our sweet little, and I do mean LITTLE, angel was born on Friday the 18th and it was a wonderful delivery! She is the sweetest little girl and we all love her to pieces. She weighed a mere 7 lbs. 2 oz and was 18" long. Compared to her older sister, that is one small baby.
I was scheduled to be induced on Friday but I went into labor at 3 AM and by the time the hospital called to tell me to come in I said, "good because I am in labor and was on my way!"
We got there at 9 and the beloved epidural was in at around 10 and our little angel came at 12:10 after just five pushes. I pushed for FOUR straight hours to get Colee here so I was feeling pretty good about just five pushed to get Emee here :)
It is true that we took six days to name her and we ended up with the original name we had but in my defense I just did not feel good and wanted to take my time to make sure it was the right name.

5 comments:

Holli said...

I love the name, Heather! It fits her perfectly! What a sweetheart. I hope you are doing better!

Dave and Steff said...

She is so cute!!!

Darlene Kallin said...

We are happy that Colee was finally able to hold her little sister! Bet she was so tickled to do it. Emee is just as pretty as her big sister! Hope by now, she's learned to suck, & keep her tongue out of the way! LOL!

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! What a doll!

Shannon said...

she is Beautiful! such a great name too, i love it!
I need to come by and snuggle that little sweetie...