Voting

Friday, October 31, 2008





This has been one busy month for us...considering we are usually pretty low key, you might even say hermitish. Colee has been able to carve pumpkins with her cousins at Aunt Cheer's house...Cheer is the BEST and most amazing Aunt Ever!! She seriously is so much fun and has more energy than I can fathom!! This year we were able to be here for the Hansen Halloween party. It was a lot of fun and my cousins are so cute and get really into it. Mike and i did not dress up this year but let me just say how dang cute our baby was!! She dressed up as Snow White and oh she was cute!! But, she was not so much fun to say the least. She was really nervous with everyone else all dressed up with masks and all. I had envisioned her Halloween this year so differently, but she was still so cute. I don't have very good photos as she wouldn't stand still without one of us holding her. Aunt Sheraka invited us to go up to Ebay and trick or treat in the offices. They really go all out with each section decorating and dressing up. Sheraka was the Queen from Snow White but I dressed Colee as Dora the Explorer. It would have been cute if she was Snow White with Aunt Sher. All of the Ebay employees went nuts over her "costume" (which was a mis-matched outfit and a back pack with the "map" sticking out of it). She really did look just like Dora. Then Sher and Marks took Colee to a few of the neighbors tonight and she loved going to the houses and getting treats.
Mike has been busy working on the basement....we can't wait for our own space!! We (Mike) is painting this weekend and then will be ready for tile next week. We really want to be all moved in by Thanksgiving.
Here are some pictures from this month to get me caught up. I have been addicted to the news with the upcoming election and have not been blogging. Every few days Mike asks if I have updated the blog for his family and now I can say yes when he asks...phew!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Colee looks adorable! You were right her costume is the cutest... I wish that I could have seen her as Dora though, that is a perfect costume for her because she really does look like her when you think about it! Give her loves from us... miss you guys!

traci said...

cute, cute, cute! I'm glad you had a fun halloween. It also looked like she is feeling a little better. I am so glad.

Dave and Steff said...

Colee looks so cute as snow white!!!!