Voting

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tubes!!


This last weekend we decided to take Colee to Cabella's. You should hear her say "Cabella's", it's super cute!! We have heard so much about this place since it was built but have never gone. Colee loved the animals more than the fish tanks which was surprising. She didn't want to leave the main display right when you walk in the doors.
Today she had tubes put in her ears. I didn't have my camera which I am so sad about! She looked so cute in the little hospital gown!! She did really well considering the circumstances and the fact that she was surrounded by nurses...she is not a fan of nurses but loves Dr. Whiting : ) The ENT warned us that she would be really upset for most of the morning after the surgery so Mike took the day off to help me out with her...thank you honey, your a life saver!!

6 comments:

curryclan said...

Ear tubes? ugh - I bet she will have a much better winter though!
That is so sweet you feel that way about your husband! Most days I think about saying something like that to John but then by the time he gets home I have completely changed my mind! hahaha I need to work on that I guess!

Shannon said...

Oh poor baby! Seriously everyone is having surgery these days!! haha

I know what you mean about the camera, you wish you would have brought it when you saw how cute they look in their gown, but do we really want to remember the Surgery part?!
She is a little trooper.
Dr. whiting is so awesome though!!

I love your post about Mike! Seriously i always wonder "how did i get so lucky!"

Haws Family said...

Hello baby girl looks just liker her dad in that picture. I know you don't want to hear that. I love the post about Mike. He is such a good dad. I hope the tubes work. And I guss Cabella's will be my new word to ask her.

Dave and Steff said...

I hope she feels better soon! Kenyon had some dental surgery when he was almost 2. I remember how cute he looked in his gown and cap. I didn't bring my camera either!

Jordan might have to get tubes. He has already had a couple ear infections this fall ):

Isaac and Lea said...

oh! How did I miss knowing this?! I hope that she is feeling ok... but in the long run I am sure that you will be glad to get rid of the dang ear infections. Give her loves from us!

Keri Cranmer said...

how did I miss this. See this is the stuff I get left in the dark on since you have moved away from me. I am hoping she is doing well. You need to answer your phone more often so I don't feel so ignored!!! We are coming up on the 17th for a few days. Porter has a couple of dr. appointments so lets try to work something out so we can get together. I think it is funny that she is calling you heather though. Camo is finally starting to talk more and more. He tells me he wants an apple to eat all of the time though. He loves apples!! Funny kid. Love you all