Voting

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Novemer already!


I can't believe it is November already! This year has truly flown by. We have had a pretty mild October and it has been perfect for all the fun activities. Colee is getting bigger by the minute and now can say full sentences...she is such a hoot! I can't believe that next month my not so little baby is going to turn two!!
Last week when I sneezed she came running in the room and said, "bless you"! How did she even know to say that? Now she says it whenever she hears anyone sneeze.
She is still calling me Heather rather than mom. As the basement nears completion she will now take you down stairs and show you her room. She loves it! I think it will be good for her to have her own space and hopefully it is going to help her with her sleep habits...I will be able to help her with that without three other adults piping in with their opinions!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Darling Family Picture heather!
I can't believe she is going to be 2? she is a december birthdy like my babies! SO fun.

You know i can help you plan a Super Duper Party! haha

We have been so spoiled with this weather, i am SO loving Utah right now!

Isaac and Lea said...

Cutest Fam picture!.... although, I only really spotted one thing! Wow! is all I can say... can you share some of those? (and I know you know what I am talking about!)