Voting

Monday, November 2, 2009

The BEST big sister!





Here is Colee in her favorite positions with the new baby! She Loves, Loves, Loves being the big sister!! She is so darling with her. I was a little okay maybe a LOT worried at how she would be with a little baby but it has been so wonderful. She helps far more than I thought she would and her favorite thing to do is to lay right next to her and talk to her. When it is bed time Colee gets very upset if Emee is not ready to go to bed also and cries that she wants her baby sister to go to bed too. She does not like to be in the room without her.
We are so lucky to have such a loving little girl to help welcome our newest addition to the family.

3 comments:

Darlene Kallin said...

I think it's so neat that Colee likes to lay by Emee & talk to her! That's so sweet! She can be such a big help to you! It's great that she wants her baby sister to be by her!

Haws Family said...

I love all of the halloween pictures. I bet Sher loves the picture with closed eyes. I am so confues with the pink costume. I thought she was the red cheerleader. Anyway super cute pictures. Thanks for the update. The out of staters appreciate it.

curryclan said...

They are so flipping cute! Girls are so sweet!