Voting

Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthday celebrations! Emee & London






 Emee's baby einstein birthday cake...she LOVES her einstein
this was my first attempt at a cake and I am quite pleased.








London turned 8 on September 12th and had a little party at Boondocks with some school friends.  For that age group I must say I would do that in a heart beat!  No clean up and they were totally entertained.

My parents were both out of town on Emee's actual birthday so a week later we had a grandparents party and let me just say how dang cute Emee was!  She was hilarious with her cake!!  She had no problem digging right in.  At one point she even picked the whole thing up and tried to eat it.  She received three baby dolls and she loves each one!  It is so funny to me just how very different my girls are from one another.  Colee still is not into dolls and really wanted nothing to do with her 1st cake.  They are really more different that they are alike.  I love them to pieces!!  I still can't believe my little Emers is ONE!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

happy birthdy emee! I love her little tutu. Could she be any cuter? love that you made that cake. geesh girl, you should start a side business with tasha!

Dave and Steff said...

That cake is adorable!!!