Voting

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Princess Festival '10








Colee is FINALLY into princesses for real! She plays dress up all day long and watches her princess shows throughout the day and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! This is the stage I have been waiting for. The first princess movies she actually sat through and loves was Sleeping Beauty and then we were able to watch Snow White a few times and now it is Cinderella.
We were fortunate to get to go to the Princess Festival this year, thanks to Mike's boss who gave us a ticket! London came with us and the girls had a great time. I personally was HOT, the hottest I have been all year but it was worth it to watch the girls get to play with all the princess', have a tea party with Alice (who was using a fake English accent and I am not sure why...it was kind of irritating), go on a treasure hunt etc..
My favorite picture is when Colee is looking up at Sleeping Beauty...she LOVES her right now!! Look out Grandma Darlene...that may be her birthday request this year ; )

1 comment:

Darlene Kallin said...

That's a cute idea to have the Princess festival! Of course, Colee was the prettiest princess there! I'm not a bit predjudiced either. LOL!