Voting

Monday, January 11, 2010

Emee Roxana Blessing Day


This is a four generation photo. Emee is named after my grandma's great, great grandma Roxana.











We had Emee blessed before Bubby and Jacob left. My girls had been sick for over a week so we decided the night before to do it at the house. I am SO grateful we did!! The minute Mike picked her up and they got in the circle she started screaming!! She screamed the whole time too. I even tried to reach in (am I suppose to do that???) and give her a binky but it didn't help at all. Mike gave a beautiful blessing though. He is an amazing priesthood holder and such a wonderful example to my girls and our families. He truly loves the Lord and he works hard to live the standards...he helps me tons!! As soon as they were done and Mike held her close she completely stopped...not even a whimper. Sweet little peanut!!
I love my girls so much and feel so blessed to be their mommy. Thank you Mike for your love and patience and desire to serve our family in such righteous ways. I love you!!

1 comment:

Isaac and Lea said...

She looks beautiful! Wish we could have stayed to be there... boo. Christmas was so fun... I loved being there with everyone... miss you all! Give the cute girls hugs from me!