Voting

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank you uncle Heath for putting the trike together!! You are one awesome uncle!!!

On our way to church....doesn't she look so grown up!!




The top picture is of a big girl getting her new tricycle because she has been doing so well sleeping in her big girl bed all by herself!! The Trike is so cool...my brother is jealous of it. It looks like an old school harley and she LOVES it. She won't let us take it outside because she likes to ride it inside while watching Dora. I really need to get this Dora thing under control.
The other pics are just cute ones I wanted to not forget. We found the princess robe that London had passed down to her and I have a pink one hanging in the bathroom and she thinks it is so neat that we have matching robes.

1 comment:

Darlene Kallin said...

All the pictures are darling, but I especially like the one in light blue, in front of the fountain. She's such a doll!