Voting

Thursday, July 30, 2009

sweet girl!





Just a few things that I don't want to forget and need to record somewhere:

the other night we were saying prayers with Colee before bed and she likes to say them alone with no help, well the first two lines anyway and then she will say, "now what"? Well the past week she has had a very bad asthma flare up and was coughing so badly whenever she would lay down and each night Mike or myself would pray for her to not cough so she could sleep. This night, Mike was helping her with her prayer and he started to say, "in the name of..." and Colee started to talk right over him and said, "and please bless Colee to not cough". It was the sweetest thing EVER! She totally gets it and I love it. She loves to talk to us about Jesus. We think she had a dream about him one night because she will often bring up the time that Jesus walked her home.

For the last few days Colee has for some reason insisted that we all call her London. Not only is she London (my niece) but she will call me Mama aunt sher bear and Mike is sometimes referred to as daddy aunt shawn (London's dad). It is so funny yet so annoying after the fiftieth time of her saying "um, mama aunt sher bear..." and if I don't say "yes London" than she will keep saying it over and over and over again!

Now that she sleeps in her big girl bed and wakes up ever so early...she will lay in bed and yell, "mama mia, I want to get down". The first time she said it I just layed in bed laughing so hard because we have absolutely no idea where she got this from.

3 comments:

SuzAnne said...

what a little cutie! i can imagine you were just lying there laughing your head off. "mama mia!" lol awww, gotta love those littlies!

Darlene Kallin said...

That is so neat about her prayers! I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus walked her home. She's so special!
HMM! Maybe she got the "Mama Mia" bit fron Dora??? LOL!

Haws Family said...

That picture of her looks so fake. I had to blow it up to see if it was her r a doll. Funny stories about mama mia. I can only imagine. We love you guys hope to see you soon!