Voting

Sunday, May 24, 2009


We had a wonderful week. I made it a point to be outside with Colee as much as possible. She loves to be out there and now that I feel so much better I can enjoy it with her more. We went to the park most days but we also went to the farm country at Thanksgiving Point, the pool and Colee finally went down the slide on her own and LOVED it!!
Mike and I went to St. George just for a quick trip to get some remaining items from our house and we want to thank my mom, Sheraka and Marks for taking such good care of our boo!! There is just no way I could leave her with anyone else!



Look at my girl run!! She LOVES to run no matter where she is going, even back and forth from room to room in the house. She just loves it and it is super cute!!

London was with Colee and I all last week and they had such a great time. London enjoys being outside finding rolly polly bugs and this is a shot of the two of them just after they found one that they were trying to get to eat something.
One of the days we had London we went to the Big red barn at Thanksgiving Point and Colee was in heaven. London had just gone there on a field trip but she still had fun pointing out all the things she had just learned. I believe she is explaining how to tell the difference between a boy rabbit and a girl rabbit in this pic.

This was the highlight of the red barn for Colee...getting to ride her black pony. She watched this little guy go round and round for quit a while when we were in line and she was adament that this was the pony she was riding. She was so stinking cute on the pony!! She was singing "old mcdonald" the entire ride and when we past the worker she yelled, "this is fun girl"! I about fell over laughing it was too cute!!

To cap off our week Mike and I drove down to St. George to get the remainder of our things from our house and this is a picture of him in front of his beloved palm tree. He sure misses his palms, especially this guy. We had two when we moved in but his brother didn't make it through the winter...we didn't buy blankets for them in time.

No comments: