Voting

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Colee


Colee at 22 months:

-She now calls me Heather and she says it in a very deep, authoritative voice...almost like she is angry. Daddy was Mike a few months ago but now he is "daddy" again but now I am Heather.
-When you ask her where aunt Bubby (Collette) lives, she will say, "Doja" (Georgia)
-She LOVES horses and we walk to them almost every night. She is able to say that they say "neigh" and also "click, click' with her tongue
-She loves to sit on our lap if we are on the computer and look at blogs...especially if she is in the pics. When she sees pics of her best friend, Cameron, she says "boy". I think it is because whenever he is with us or we are talking about him we refer to him as Her Boy.
-We live with my parents now and she LOVES her uncle Heath. First thing when she wakes up she starts yelling "bone, bone" and he is the first stop on her way out to watch Wiggles. I am positive he loves it at 7 AM!
-When she is at the grocery store she will ask almost every person we pass..."want bite?"
-Mike has taught her how to climb on the neighbors play yard. She is actually really good but now she climbs up everything in the house...cupboards, change table, fireplace...whatever she can find to get Nana upset.
-She adores aunt Sheraka! Whenever Sheraka comes over Colee runs to get her shoes because she just knows aunt Sheraka will take her to do something fun!

Colee has gotten so big the last few months here with my parents. She is so much fun. She is the light of our lives. Daddy and I feel so blessed to have her with us!


4 comments:

Haws Family said...

I feel like Colee needs her bangs cut. Poor thing has hair in her eyes all day. I love this picture of her she seriously is built just like papa. Short legs and all torso. Funny kid. Tell thanks for my cute message we loved it and it will be saved for a long time. She is getting good at talking. We love you

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Sis,
I know her bangs are quit the problem but we are trying to grow them out. But, if I find a cute Snow White costume that's what she'll be for Halloween and then I will have to cut them.

Quiggle said...

Heather, she is way too cute! And you are such a fun mom.

Dave and Steff said...

Colee is so cute! Makes me want a girl!