Voting

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kelley Family Olympics

We have had the most wonderful few weeks with Isaac (now that he is back from training), Lea and the Boys before they move to Washington!! We have all been wrapped up in the Olympics and after one of Michael Phelps incredible wins the boys and London decided they wanted to have a family Olympics. So Ethan and I printed up numbers for the kids and once uncle Swisher and Heath got home we all headed over to the neighbors with the huge back yard.
We did all sorts of competitions...relays, long jump, racing...it was a lot of fun. Coach Kelley was really into it, showing the kids how to start correctly and then miss Lea decided she wanted to race Sheraka and I!! I agreed but Sheraka and I were laughing too hard to really give Lea any competition...I wish I had a pic of her face, she was so serious!!! And she won!














2 comments:

Shannon said...

Such a fun Idea! We LOVED watching all of the Olympics this year. I can totally see you girls laughing so hard that you couldn't get into the game!! Tell Lea i will Race her Prego Style! hehehe

Quiggle said...

You guys are so fun. I want to come spend a day with the Kelleys!